Window Well Exchange
Window Well Replacement
Kruse Construction also offers a window well exchange program.
Window Well Exchanges are needed for the following reasons:
- The old well may be rusted, and unattractive. Replacing the window well will instantly enhance the look of your landscape with a cleaner, finished look.
- Rusty window wells can be a harmful to your family and pets.
- Homeowners with smaller wells may choose to replace them to instantly allow more light into their dark basement.
- Replacing the well with a larger one, depending on your current window, may bring the window up to egress code; which provides value and safety.
- When installing one or more egress windows, the wells for the other existing basement windows may be switched out, allowing for a consistent look.
- Excessive weather conditions or poor installation of the existing well may cause it to sink, collapse, or retain water. Replacing these wells may prevent flooding and damage to your home.
Kruse Construction also offers a service to replace existing windows throughout your entire home. We use only the best of quality when it comes to all of the windows on our projects. Our windows are all made here in Colorado, with argon gas, and energy star rated efficiency.
Buying local Colorado products is not only good for our states economy, but good for your home. When windows are shipped from different state's, the drastic elevation changes can compromise the integrity of the window. It may cause expansion which leaves the window vulnerable to future damage and/ or leaks.
When looking to replace your windows, you can rest assured you have a credible, competent company installing only the best windows to keep your home safe from the elements.
If you are placing an egress window, please ask about our window package, which offers discounted window replacement service when combined with an egress window.
Visit our dedicated Egress Windows site.
Please call us to schedule a Free Consultation: 303.955.2969
Our service area includes the following Areas, Cities, and Counties:
Adams, Arapahoe, Arvada, Aurora, Black Forest, Bonnie Brae, Breckenridge, Briargate, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills Village, Cimarron Hills, Columbine, Commerce City, Denver, Denver Country Club, Denver Tech Center, Dillon, Douglas, Edgewater, Englewood, Evergreen, Firestone, Fountain, Genesee, Gleneagle, Golden, Greenland, Greenwood Village, Glendale, Highlands Ranch, Jefferson, Ken Caryl, Knob Hill, Lakewood, Lafayette, Littleton, Lone Tree, Longmont, Louisville, Loveland, Lowry, Morrison, Northglenn, Park Hill, Parker, Perry Park, Pinery, Polo Club, Reunion, Roxborough Park, Saddle Rock, Stapleton, Stratmoor, Superior, Tallyn's Reach, The Highlands, Wash Park, Washington Park, Wellington, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Woodmore, Woodland Park, Thornton, Colorado and more.